Wednesday, April 27, 2005

you might be surprised...

... to know these five things:
1. my favorite place is the ocean--any ocean.
2. i don't believe in hell.
3. i don't like heart jewelry (but i wear a heart locket anyway).
4. i never liked dolls.
5. i can't tell if i believe in god anymore (but i hope i do).
now it's your turn. what about you? :)
Currently reading: The Namesake : A Novel By Jhumpa Lahiri Release date: By 01 September, 2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FIVE THINGS ABOUT ME...

1. I don't cry anymore, in fact I find it hard even if I try
2. I do believe in heaven and hell
3. I do believe in God, but I sometimes think he unfair
4. My favorite place is Hawaii
5. I can't live without music

Posted by Derrik on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 at 11:55 PM